Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thrombocytopenia-absent Radius Syndrome Is There A Doctor In The US Who Specializes In TAR Syndrome Patients Or Who Has Worked With TARS? Thank You?

Is there a doctor in the US who specializes in TAR Syndrome patients or who has worked with TARS? Thank you? - thrombocytopenia-absent radius syndrome

TARS is a rare genetic disease. We have a newborn with this disease, and no one seems to know something. Is there a support group that can bear? We totoally lost. We have tried the Yahoo Group Radio thrombocytopenia Away Down syndrome prefer, but they say that our application is pending. Whom do I contact this group? Who is the DrHugh Watt G.? I Underst is retired, but can have some references to other doctors that deal with the state of the tar. Thanks

2 comments:

Marie said...

I do not know, doctor, but if you try to find, they can also try to contact the AMA.

I've heard of this particular disorder, but not enough to give to extensive information about doctors. I suggest that you contact the nearest hospital is a division of genetics - it would be better to find a large teaching hospital in a large city because of the rare diseases are generally classified as major centers. If you are in the vicinity of New York, for example, you want to Contact may Einstein, NYU, and Cornell. If you are in Baltimore, Hopkins would be the obvious choice.

I wish you good luck and congratulations on the little! Available PM me if I want to mention that the resources that are closer to Ge You Feelographically.

Martarie... said...

Hello my name is martariesa Fiala'm 16 and i in grade group 10 TAR syndrome are ... I was also born with him, I want to talk, but do not feel lost, please write back .. Can I pictures or if you love me ... i years .. dnormal healthy or if my friends say ... and now I've tried to explain to the people of my condition, I would be happy to help find ...

Post a Comment