Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Do Clean 28% Polyester, 48% Viscose And 24% Cotton Couch How To Clean A Velvet Chenille Sofa?

How to clean a velvet chenille sofa? - how do clean 28% polyester, 48% viscose and 24% cotton couch

My wife and I have a sofa in velvet chenille for a while, and I noticed that arises when the liquid (even water) on the couch, have a point. We have tried one of these places with clean clean, they gave us, and only the largest square.

Unfortunately, we seem to be on the losing side of a battle to ensure the company, so I think that we get to the points.

Can anyone advise on getting rid of these points. The composition of the larva:
48% viscose, 28% polyester 24% cotton, if it helps.

Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

blondegi... said...

Hey, I just hot soapy water and elbow little Greece, then another clean damp cloth then dry with a cloth lenghthy "of its own bin, but it's worth, I sometimes a little sofa in the room of an evening a few nights later, not too long, I have the same kind of sofa, SA, beige, camel color, and never buy this type again!
Good luck!

Desperate fish owner said...

The best secret is working to clean all fabrics collection is a Hoover wet / dry. After the vacuum on the couch, use your vacuum to remove moisture as much as possible (which makes the spots)
The best cleaner that I have not been identified for the spots lighter fluid, used as a Zippo lighter. This is essentially buying the same ones that professionals use only easier and cheaper. I squirt in a very liberal and rub gently with a brush, then vac no moisture with ACC. This prevents the site.
Following the drying, if you try to spot water purifier on and repeat the process brush and vac.
Always the lighter fluid, because if the first is oil based and water on the stain first, then stain MAand never leave. Good luck!

lennie said...

I was rubbing alcohol and water, alcohol, 1/4th to 1 / 2 water. Not seen use in one place, whether in your business and you can increase the amount. This combination provides a rule patches. I will continue to be cleaned with steam.

Post a Comment