Monday, February 8, 2010

Diaper Rash Whiteheads How Do You Know If A Diaper Rash Caused By The Brand Of Diaper?

How do you know if a diaper rash caused by the brand of diaper? - diaper rash whiteheads

My son is one months old. I had a yeast infection detected early. He was in Huggies. The infection is gone. Then we went Walmart Parent's Choice and he got a diaper rash immediately. I assumed it was the daiper. We are now trying a different brand and the series is here. Is she sensitive, certain types of diapers? I think I can make the skin in the form of heat, heat-sensitive spots, there are white spots on the face.

1 comments:

xmisslol... said...

My six months old heat rashes all the time, and grains. Use offbrand as Huggies and Pampers diapers, give even diaper rash. I think that is how they are formed. But the daughter of my best friend, the best in Pampers. I think everything depends on the baby.
Huggies do not think that anything to do with the yeast infection, which only happens occasionally, too. If you stay here better, I still have to buy.

Post a Comment