Monday, February 8, 2010

Black And White Nike Greco Supreme POLL: What Kind Of Shoes Do You Have?

POLL: What kind of shoes do you have? - black and white nike greco supreme

im bored and curious.
I ...

Hightops-speak. - White with red stripes and blue.
Hightops-speak. - Light blue.
Hightops-speak. - Black and red
Lowtop-speak. - Color of army.
Converse high tops. - Zebra Pattern
Vans slip-ons. - Black and white checkered
Vans slip-ons. - Baby blue, yellow, orange, green, and I think the skull? idk .. aha
Hightops vans. - Brown and Blue. I think with oranges.
Nike 6.0. - White, black and pink. I think black is part of Zebra .. ISH
Shoes Melrose series. - Black, purple and silver. reallllly comfortable.
Greco-nike - black
Greco-Nike - pink, black
Gold dress shoe / sandal things.

haha
As you can see ... i realllly like shoes.

I want black mambo and kangaroos.

And you?

5 comments:

cowok insyaf said...

Boots ...

Jesse X said...

- 5 Transporter (Different Colors / Mixed)
- 1 Nike Dunk Hightop (Black w sum red)
- 1 Lowtop converse half (black / white)

~The talented one~ said...

Are u emo or what? lol. Just kidding. I speak hightops black and soon fill the Cabinet converse shoes. And of course I LOVE all kinds of shoes, so I've decided to no time to write a list of wastes.

hi! said...

I mean, artist, or similar sweet white, I red and black converse whole lotta black boots and high heels

OMG IT"S ME!! said...

Winter Crocs
Ugg Boots
ugg slippers available
tennishoes pink
I mean, orange
:-)

Post a Comment