Saturday, February 6, 2010

Strep Infection In Joints Strep Infection In A 9 Year Old Girl?

Strep Infection in a 9 year old girl? - strep infection in joints

Two years ago, my daughter, who is now 9, was a severe throat infection that required emergency surgery of the hip joint and constant. The doctors said it was more common than previously thought. Since then I have carefully followed less cold! Two weeks ago, sore throat and had a couple of points, it disappeared within 24 hours ... I found it strange, but had since ceased and he was so beautiful, I call dr. It was now in a rash "on the scalp, chest and back .... I am not sure that your streptococcal infection or an allergic reaction only broken out on something!" This does not itch or bother at all. I expect a call from the doctor is going to happen, but until then I thought to try that! No idea what might be would be very grateful! PS, when he had his first fight, the doctor said it would be more or less likely that none of them guarantee to ... I wonder if maybe there is something like the immune system is compromised, etc.. .... etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment