Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does Waxing Cause Yeast Infections Is It A Yeast Infection Or A Rash?

Is it a yeast infection or a rash? - does waxing cause yeast infections

I recently shaved "down there" because I ran out of wax and I shaved supplemented with the product for skin care. I had a mirror, it's hard to be sure. I inadvertently caused raise any skin care product for skin in my vagina while I was the surrounding skin.

So that night I started itching, but not nearly the leaves, but around the mouth and just below the surface of the opening, or around the anus. could be explained (unfortunately hard to define) is not very itchy, but very little. It does not burn when I urinate I noticed, but when I soap my body soap, water from the burned area of itching wash. Today I saw a small red sweet in my mouth, but I am in my PD so that it could be. BesidesOther symptoms of a yeast infection, these two are the only ones I have.

My mother said it could be a rash and itching all the time is not. I think I shave, brush on the lips. I'm worried because I have a yeast infection. Tomorrow I go to my closest relatives plannedhood get tested, but I wanted to listen to other people.

Oh, was the last time they had sex during the week before two weeks, but I think it has something to do, because I am sexually active.

2 comments:

Milkweed... said...

a yeast infection usually results in white skin and the shell of her ..... Taking antibiotics for too long ....... happened to my daughter .....

. I would say it's a comedy of errors ... ..... It uses a shave .... Real-time combo to sensitive tissue ...... more pain and itching in the already irritated skin prickles
Best thing to do is go in the tub ... relax with the radio ..... withopne legs was there .... Dip .. No ...... no soap ... very hot water and let the water cure in the region .....

Lotions ....... not burned
jean

shadow_d... said...

Probably only a small razor burn.

Post a Comment