Monday, February 15, 2010

Reasons Why A Teen Should Have A Phone Reasons Why Its Good For Teens To Have A Cell Phone?

Reasons why its good for teens to have a cell phone? - reasons why a teen should have a phone

Sitting in a debate with my parents, where I have my cell phone. I am 17 and I all on one line (except for mathematics, so it is removed), and I'm a good boy. I am responsible and never lost, I do not know stupid, downloading ring tones, ring I with the bill. not even pay
I want a good reason arument be able to obtain them. Suggestions? If you have any links to sites that would be great.
Thank you very much!

PS is not allowed, rude, how young people should not phones. Believe me, I hear enough from my parents

1 comments:

bailezra said...

Although I think it's ridiculous that children in primary school with their cell phones, I think high school kids, they should have, provided that the responsible use (that you think made). Especially if you are in an age where they are processing or friends can do - well, a way to have your baby if she is late, and it's good for them to get a way to have also them.

But this is more a case of parents who take one of their privileges, because his grades slipped. It is intended as a means to stop, the plan includes the removal of one or two weeks, then leave it again?

Post a Comment