Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cervical Rib More Condition_symptoms I Have A Sore Arm, Is It Related To My Cervical Rib?

I Have a sore arm, is it related to my Cervical Rib? - cervical rib more condition_symptoms

I had X-rays after year and the doc told me I had cervical rib and it was no problem and is very rare. I have read, but I read it can print on an arm vein of the Uruguay Round and put my arms are sore from time to time, like maybe once or twice a month. Does anyone else do. do u think it is my neck rib to do?

1 comments:

jacostam... said...

Of course, can cause cervical rib, which as a thoracic outlet syndrome "with symptoms such as pain, numbness or tingling in the upper limbs. The symptoms are often vague and broad and can affect the whole arm. It can be a pain in the neck and headaches as well. The overall result of compression of the neurovascular structures in the upper arm around the neck or chest. It is best to consult a neurologist, a physical examination and evaluation of brand potential neurological deficits. There are many other reasons for a sore arm once a month and the syndrome of the thoracic spine is probably very low in this differential. When are your symptoms can sometimes take maintenance and eye-level and avoid the symptoms associated with these positions.

Post a Comment