Sunday, January 17, 2010

Women Strangling Men Does Anyone Know If It Is Possible To Go Into My Computer & Strangle The Man And Women In The Gap Ad?

Does anyone know if it is possible to go into my computer & strangle the man and women in the gap ad? - women strangling men

It is possible .... Simply put your computer on a table on one side of the room and start the other side, facing the computer. Count to three and starts to run as fast as possible on the team and move the head of the first page. Make sure that you get to the screen and not anywhere else in the computer! These should be set in the industry and can do whatever you want.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it were possible that performed by the other one days 10,000.

Raven said...

I think it would have been done long ago if poss!

keypoint... said...

If possible, please let me share with you. I like some unpleasant things in their mouths first.

%o% said...

I would like Pallars SobirĂ  and ah .. I think I put up .. Whom do I even listenin to music on my PC .. soo boring eh

redsox fan said...

seriously! which is sooooo annoying!

Post a Comment