Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best Makeup Foundation What Line Of Makeup Has Foundation Best For African American Skin?

What line of makeup has foundation best for african american skin? - best makeup foundation

From the juice to make up and havin trouble gettin the Foundation, the wear and African American and my skin is like a dark caramel skin and I like Ashanti, but it seems, gold, orange or brown, do not know what would Brands better for me because I 'm African American, you can create a line of makeup recommend for me because I really have a foundation to cover up acne scars

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am African American and I had the same problem when I started with the foundation, I love the Cover Girl Queen Collection, as the black women and America to build with dark skin and good work, your coverage to your liking, many black women that I speak to problems with MAC because they have provided, it is not everybody, but women who talk, can suggest that you try to try it. I also used hot Milani Minerals is a mineral makeup that works well too. The online CoverGirl Queen Foundation is also mineralized with the dust of the press, what I use. I havent tried Iman cosmetics, but they dont look very attractive to me, but just try some of the basics can be part of a couple of weeks, and then another. Make sure you clean your face very well and moisturizer before your foundation. Hope this helps girls.

asia (: said...

The AMC has the greatest variety of colors that I have ever seen .. I, for mixed color is very hard to beat, but it was my color.

Also, try Iman?
http://www.imancosmetics.com/
Founded by Imam, of course:)

Lauren said...

I went with Cover Girl, because they have a variety of types of foundation and many shades!

:) said...

Clinique!

:) said...

Clinique!

Mathew N said...

Sometimes the purpose of the principles of efficiency and use tons of products. Do what is right and I'm pretty sure that your well may be right. I love http://BrandsMakeup.com

♥ஐangel__ princessஐ♥ said...

I think it has some body shop

try covergirl

Post a Comment