Thursday, January 7, 2010

A4 Photo Printers Great Quality And Great Price Where Do You Buy Your Photo Paper For Inkjet Printers?

Where do you buy your photo paper for inkjet printers? - a4 photo printers great quality and great price

I printed my own photos because I want to improve in order to print digital images.

I can buy easily and A4 paper, photo 4R.

I could not find pre-cut packages in various sizes of photo paper as the 3R, 5R and 8R. Know a business with more than photo paper sizes?

Thank you for your help.

6 comments:

Happy Man said...

Tip: Visit Gilmore cor. Aurora Blvd in Quezon City. Here you can find your needs for computer accessories.

MSV said...

Well, it depends ... National libraries can try, but the quality of the paper is not as big and have a limited supply.

I get my (on the HP Hewlett-Packard) store is located in the SM malls (some of mine got in SM City Clark)

Most photo stores will not either. It is best to order online and they delivered. Expensive, but very likely to bet.

la_ciuda... said...

CD-R King, but I think they do not sell 3R, 5R and 8R size

THINKER said...

I bought a National Library. Because it is cheap. And if you buy photo paper and photo shops (Kodak) are expensive.

And if you buy a bookstore, you get more options.

hatsheps... said...

Where are you?

if u can buy photo paper or bookstore ... photoshop is better ...

am said...

Tip: Octagon Cyberzone SM EDSA.

Post a Comment