Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Enterprise Towing Trying To Find A Lost Nissan Smart Key (push Button Start Car)?

Trying to find a lost Nissan smart key (push button start car)? - enterprise towing

I rented a Nissan Altima with a smart key. The key has been moved into our house (we visit) 2 yar old. The company said it has no idea, 2 I wonder whether it is a device that could help me, the key to the house. It tries to convey a low level RF (?) The sign - an RF detector? Any clever way out of this mess? The local Nissan will say the car to a car for a new key set - bad news all around to get towed away.

4 comments:

Karupt32... said...

So sorry, but there is nothing that will help find the missing key is ... I can suggeset always a few people, friends and all those who have the house from top to bottom search. Intelligent Key, which is only $ 67.65, depends on where you live tax ... But that is unlikely to be responsible and thus depends on the level of the local distributor for schedule.

I suggest you ask the dealer to "good faith" does not require any programming ... honestly you can help determine, whether you are a little man.

rakapur2... said...

is called the Nissan dealer and see if they can add a new key

Potenza said...

I think it complicates the Intelligent Key. First, there is a stamp on the door. And you remove a platform. When I was looking for an exit button, I would describe the Camry.

Potenza said...

I think it complicates the Intelligent Key. First, there is a stamp on the door. And you remove a platform. When I was looking for an exit button, I would describe the Camry.

Post a Comment