Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Plans For Optimist Dinghy Check Out My New Poem "The Optimist" And Comment Please??

Check out my new poem "The Optimist" and comment please?? - plans for optimist dinghy

The Optimist

The Restaurant
full of intelligence
and Bourbon
; trigger
enough to have
But very close.
David's favorite restaurant
and he always asks for a cherry Coke.
I was able to knot the stem of the cherry
(among others)
with the tongue --
That's how I justify it.

This house
filled lifestyle
and fixative;
anywhere, apart from others,
but not separated.
My mother and my father
Years prior to their meeting
Sitting under trees and bent over the papers,
Planning the first birthday of my brother
and the sun in her hair
That's how I reasoned.

Therefore, I have a brother who never smiles
in the photographs and parents
they want their child is like her sister.
David does not remember my name
But I bet he remembers how to tie
Cherry comes from.

I think a lesson
an optimist, I was taught:
Life is a bowl of cherries.
I want to ask how FiguRes

0 comments:

Post a Comment