Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bells Palsy More Condition_symptoms Can Bells Palsy Be Caused From An Absessed Tooth?

Can Bells Palsy be caused from an absessed tooth? - bells palsy more condition_symptoms

She told me today that I had Bell's palsy .. Over the past two weeks, we have a tooth that was very painful absessed who no longer suffer. Four days ago, I felt his tongue on the right side, deaf in my right side of my mouth, my right eye and nose .. I wonder if my teeth? The tooth is on the right side!

1 comments:

Pal said...

If you are in a dental abscess is not treated for the infection, so you have an inflamed nerve, now that a paralysis. You should consult your dentist and your doctor again, so that the infection treated befor going into the jaw can be. If you thought .... the abscess was painful

Post a Comment