Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pain Following Tooth Extraction How Much Postoperative Pain Medication Is Typically Prescribed Following Routine Wisdom Teeth Extraction?

How much postoperative pain medication is typically prescribed following routine wisdom teeth extraction? - pain following tooth extraction

I'll share my wisdom teeth were removed because it is partially affected and the other is partially cope with rubber broke over them. I am a bit worried about the pain afterwards, because frankly, my threshold is very low. If the dentist / oral and maxillofacial surgery usually sufficient, only the first 24 hours or a few days prescribe. Thank you.

1 comments:

Stephanie B. said...

I had 4 wisdom teeth and I was prescribed Vicodin after 20. But he told me to call if he needed anymore or when to stop the pain. This was taken a few days, although at first I had to take 2 at a time when. Good luck to you!

Post a Comment