Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Diabetic Diet Fruit Diabetic Diet: Is It A Good Idea For A Diabetic To Eat Refrigerated Fruit Cups?

Diabetic Diet: Is it a good idea for a diabetic to eat refrigerated fruit cups? - diabetic diet fruit

My father was recently diagnosed with diabetes. We always try to The Kinks with his new diet to be determined. I know that a food diabetics should try to stay is by tinned fruit, that they are rich in sugar.

Del Monte fruit cups can put them in the refrigerator in the production of a local supermarket to be found. I looked at the ingredients list on the packaging. While some have added sugar, I found the pineapple without added sugar.

Yo, this is comparable to eating fruit? Or is it a good choice of eating fruit? (Nothing is better than fresh fruit, I know;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment